- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
1 yellow onion
2 cloves of garlic
• Preheat oven to 350 F
• Place chicken into a Pyrex or oven proof pot add Dirty Gourmand Sauce of your choice, water and salt (add onions and garlic optional)
• Cover chicken pot’s lid or foil.
• Cook on 350 F for 20 mins or until chicken can shred, cook times will vary based on chicken piece sizes.
• Shred chicken, toss shredded chicken in sauce mixture, add additional sauce if chicken is too dry, place back into oven for 10 mins.
• Place chicken into slow cooker add Dirty Gourmand Sauce of your choice, water and salt (onions and garlic optional)
• Cover with lid and cook on low for 3-4 hours. Shred chicken and cook for another 1-2 hours in sauce mixture.
Meal Ideas: Serve over lettuce or lettuce cups, in tacos, on a bun, over a sweet potato, pasta or roasted veggies!