Mac n Cheese
- 1 box pasta, your choice
- 2 cups Cheesy Cauliflower Sauce
- 1 medium tomato diced
- ½ teaspoon chili flakes
- ½ cup panko or crunchy onions
• Mix in optional ingredients: tomato, chili flakes, top with panko or crunchy
onions and season with salt to taste if needed.
• Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of rapidly boiling, well-salted water, following pasta package directions.
• Scoop out one cup of pasta water.
• Drain pasta and rinse.
• Place pasta back into the saucepan. Add sauce. If the sauce is too thick, add pasta water until desired creamy texture.
• Mix in chili flakes, top with panko or crunchy onions and season with salt to taste if needed.