- 1 lb Chicken (we recommend breast with bone in and skin on, but any chicken will work)
- 1/2 cup Dirty Gourmand Butternut Cauliflower or Spicy Blush sauce
- 1 yellow onion (diced or chopped)
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced or chopped)
- 1/2 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
• Preheat oven to 350 F
• Place chicken into a Pyrex or oven proof pot add Dirty Gourmand Sauce of your choice, water, onion, garlic, garam masala and salt
• Cover chicken pot’s lid or foil.
• Cook on 350 F for 20 mins or until chicken can shred, cook times will vary based on chicken piece sizes.
• Shred chicken, toss shredded chicken in sauce mixture, add additional sauce if chicken is too dry, place back into oven for 10 mins.
• Place chicken into slow cooker add Dirty Gourmand Sauce of your choice, water, onion, garlic, garam masala and salt,
• Cover with lid and cook on low for 3-4 hours. Shred chicken and cook for another 1-2 hours in sauce mixture.
Meal Ideas: Serve over lettuce or lettuce cups, on a bun, over a sweet potato, pasta or roasted veggies!